
Dallon and Maddie having a bedtime snack of cookies and milk. She was so excited to be sitting in "mom's chair" she could hardly stand it! Notice in the background: that is a map of Cache Valley hanging on the wall. I got so tired of telling Maddie all day long where Grandma and Grandpa and Darla and Devarie and Chief(the dog) and Amigo(the cat) and Denver(the horse) were that I ripped this map out of the phone book and put a big star on Grandma Price's house and a big star on Grandma Jones's house. Now when she asks she goes over to the map and points at the stars. Sometimes I am SO smart -- I amaze myself!
Such a face...how could you ever say no to this charmer?

And this is what happens when we tell her to smile for the camera. She loves to do it! Today she kept asking over and over again to get her picture taken and it was a different "smile" every time. What are we going to do??
4 comments:
wow. she is getting so big. and that curly hair!! so cute.
That face is awesome!! SOO cute!
What a cutie! - I love the curls! - It's fun to see your adventures in PA! - We'll have to make something Chocolate when you are back in UT !:) Be watching for an invite soon! :) - Jen
Maddie You Are Darling!
We love and miss you and think you're going to be the best big sister! What fun to have a Sister!
Post a Comment