Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bedtime!










All ready for bed and oh so cute! Savannah and Maddie looked so cute in their matching pink pajamas I couldn't resist few pictures...and a video. Dallon has been so busy lately he hasn't seen much of our bedtime attire, so this is for Dad, too. You're girls love you!






5 comments:

amber or tyler said...

maddie should be on a vidal sassoon commercial with that gorgeous hair. those are the most perfect ringlets i have ever seen. and savannah- what a doll. :D

-a

Dehner Family said...

Cute PJ's on cute girls. I hope you had fun with Dallon today!! We'll get together soon.

Meagan said...

Oh they are too cute! I love your videos Heidi!

Fam Ccatamayo said...

your little girls are so cute. I cant believe how big savannah is getting. she is adorable and maddies hair is the cutest. she reminds me a shirly temple. they are the cutest and maddie is such a big girl. you have the cutest girls. love ya tons
tiff

The Thompsons said...

They are so cute. Savannah changes every time you post a new pict. I love her little expressions, and Maddie hugging her little sis..Its all right sis- what a great sister!!!