Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tricks

This post is totally for the grandmas (and the grandpas if they have the patience to sit and watch). A video update on every one's new tricks!

Kallie. I love the sweet baby sounds she makes! Yesterday Maddie asked me "mom, why does Kallie know Spanish?" I guess if you can't understand someone they must be speaking Spanish...

Maddie's favorite thing to do outside: go for a jog. I posted this one for the sheer wonder of watching her run. And to think that we weren't sure she would ever be able to walk! Miracles happen every single day and this is one of them.

Savannah wants to do everything Maddie does. Maddie is just learning to pedal her bike, so Savannah is always there behind her on her own bike. We've gotten Savannah to pedal once, but she more often says "no. use my weet (feet)."

This one is Savannah "racing". After I turned off the camera she insisted on me turning it back on so that she could race. We absolutely LOVE this little show-off!

2 comments:

Colleen & Kenneth said...

Thanks to the Jones family for some fun entertainment!! The kids are doing great!! Maddie certainly lets us know that God works in our lives today! How grateful we are for her wonderful, sweet spirit!!

Lance n Amber said...

That is so cool that Kallie can speak Spanish! :)

Fun post!