What a funny little gal. Did you try the "Your body's a temple" thing. I used to write notes on my hand to remind me to do things and Lance pulled that one on me. It worked for me! :) Then again, I was in my twenties! Good Luck my friend!
Isabella does this all the time. It doesnt matter how many times you tell them their bodies are temples. They think it is the best thing ever. That is so funny. I cant believe how big kallie is getting. they grow up too fast. she is so darn cute.
2 comments:
Hey, you can't repress a creative genius.
What a funny little gal. Did you try the "Your body's a temple" thing. I used to write notes on my hand to remind me to do things and Lance pulled that one on me. It worked for me! :) Then again, I was in my twenties! Good Luck my friend!
Isabella does this all the time. It doesnt matter how many times you tell them their bodies are temples. They think it is the best thing ever. That is so funny. I cant believe how big kallie is getting. they grow up too fast. she is so darn cute.
Post a Comment